- Founder and CEO of Chainstone Labs, an incubator and investment company
- Founder & CEO of Atlantic Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor
- Owner of Watchdog Capital, LLC, an SEC registered broker-dealer.
- Over 27 years experience in finance
- Former FINRA General Securities Principal (18 years)
- Board member, former Executive Director, Bitcoin Foundation, co-founder Bitcoin Association
- Past advisor/ outside consultant to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Middle East relations
- Past advisor to Bain Capital for Middle East relations
- Investor in Shapeshift, Block.One, RSK, Abra, Ethereum, ADA and various startups, advisor to Edge Wallet and others
- Host of the Satoshi Roundtable, an exclusive, invitation-only retreat for leaders in the blockchain industry
- Co-author Ravencoin white paper, active supporter of open source projects
- Focused on securities tokens, digital securities and other digital assets – asset management, US activities, interest in financial services and wealth management
Currently, Bruce is serving as the CEO of Chainstone Labs, Host of the Satoshi Roundtable, Owner of Watchdog Capital and the founder of Atlantic Financial, which, in 1994, became the first full-service investment firm on the internet. Prior to Atlantic Financial, he was with Morgan Stanley and specialized in emerging technologies and emerging markets.
Bruce has completed over $5.5 billion in transactions and served as a consultant to large investment funds, along with ultra high net worth individuals, and families. Bruce has served as an advisor to one of the world’s largest charitable organizations for Gulf engagement and a top ten global private equity firm. He travels extensively, and has lived in the US and Asia, as well as Riyadh and Dubai.
Bruce was an early and active investor in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other related projects.
Bruce has spoken at numerous conferences, the MIT Enterprise Forum, Tony Robbins Wealth Mastery, DevCore, the Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF) Saudi Arabia and other major events. He is regularly interviewed by the Wall St. Journal, Bloomberg, CNN, CNBC, Investor’s Business Daily and others.